Important Reminders for Applicants
- Use the most recent edition of the NADE Guides.
- Use the most recent NADE Application Packet for your program, located below.
- Follow the order of the Application Checklist when submitting your application materials.
- Please note that all applications must be accompanied by the $2,500 application fee.
- Those who have completed the Accreditation Institute and who wish to apply for accreditation must submit by July 1 of the fifth year following the most recent Institute attended.
- A NADE application for accreditation requires significant time, effort and resources to do well. Therefore, the NADE Accreditation Commission highly recommends that the lead person(s) for a component’s application process have (a) adequate release time or time dedicated to the application; (b) clerical assistance; and (c) significant access to institutional research and/or experts for data collection and analysis. In general, this process requires two to three years to complete.
Programs not submitting a completed application within two years of attending an Accreditation Institute are strongly encouraged to attend another Institute.
Submission and Review Timeline for Accreditation Applications
To expedite the review process, the NADE Accreditation Commission is implementing a quarterly review structure. Applications received during the specified times, below, will have been reviewed, and applicants notified, shortly after the dates specified.
|Applications Received Between These Dates . . .||Applicants Will Be Notified of the Decision After . . .|
|Aug 1 – Oct 31||Jan 15|
|Nov 1 – Jan 30||Apr 15|
|Feb 1 – April 30||July 15|
|May 1 – July 31||Oct 15|
- Developmental Coursework Program docx (updated 2/17/17)
- Course-based Learning Assistance docx (updated 2/17/17)
- Tutoring docx (updated 2/17/17)
When an application packet is complete, you must send 3 identical hard copies along with one electronic copy to the Review Operations Coordinator.
- Developmental Coursework Program Checklist docx (updated 2/17/17)
- Course-Based Learning Assistance Checklist docx (updated 2/17/17)
- Tutoring Services Checklist docx (updated 2/17/17)
Minimum Data Templates
- Course-Based Learning Assistance docx (updated 3/23/16)
- Developmental Coursework Program docx (updated 3/23/16)
- Tutoring Services docx (updated 3/23/16)
- Combined MDTs long version | short version (updated 7/01/16)
Data Analysis Document
- DAD form (same for all 3 areas) docx (Updated 7/01/16)
- Commendable Example of an Action Plan pdf | docx (updated 2/14/17)
- Commendable Example of a Completed DAD pdf | docx (updated 2/14/17)
- Commendable Example of Connecting Mission, Goals and Data pdf | docx(updated 2/14/17)